Careers at Alphonso
Director of Marketing & Sales Enablement
Alphonso is looking for a self-starting, creative, and analytical marketer to own core aspects of marketing communications and sales enablement (marketing automation and demand generation activities). Marketo expertise is required, as well as experience with SFDC and WordPress.
Your role will be to collaborate with sales, marketing, partners and other key stakeholders to increase sales results and productivity. You’ll support aggressive growth initiatives, in sync with a sales team focused on Alphonso’s SaaS offering for measurement of TV advertising. This is a high-impact position.
You’ll be part of a small team where each member wheres multiple hats every day. You’ll drive new customer acquisition inclusive of email campaigns, webinars, and some advertising (SEM, digital). You will oversee day-to-day operation of marketing automation processes and tools (Marketo and its integration with Salesforce). You will capture and analyze key metrics by providing post-campaign analysis to optimize performance and ROI for marketing programs and sales initiatives.
The ideal candidate is able to be self-sufficient in creating compelling sales and marketing presentations, case studies and other related collateral.
- Support a fast-moving sales team with assets needed to move prospects through each stage of the sales funnel. Work closely with product marketing and sales to continually refine sales messaging and supporting collateral; Help drive customer feedback back into sales materials.
- Create and implement promotional campaigns for all marketing activities across email, webinars, content marketing, live events and social media
- Produce and maintain content for the company blog, and website, and distribute / syndicate content via third-party sources.
- Manage and optimize Marketo including nurture programs, communication schedules, lead scoring, and reporting/analysis.
- Define and manage marketing infrastructures, own the database. Drive & optimize lead-generation across search, email, web and advertising.
- Monitor programs and review metrics using tools such as Marketo, SFDC, Google Analytics and others.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing operations and demand generation
- Extensive hands-on experience with outbound marketing activities, and lead nurturing programs
- Strong organizational skills: Excellent project management skills and an ability to work on multiple projects at once. A master at prioritizing. An independent problem solver who is most comfortable under pressure.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org