Careers at Alphonso
Senior Account Manager
Alphonso is looking for a Sr. Account Manager to help support our sales teams. As an Account Manager, you will be the glue that holds together sales and operations teams. You will be supporting the sales team to generate new revenue as well as manage existing client relationships. You will help build sales materials and field request for proposals from prospective clients.
- Assist in managing existing client relationships
- Work with sales to build proposals for RFP requests
- Build pre-sales materials to help entice new customers and convert outstanding proposals
- Work with ad operations and client teams to assist the execution of campaigns
- Assist in building leads for the sales team to contact
- Communicate relevant topics to Senior Management highlighting account status and business impact
- Experience in an ad agency, marketing client, or ad tech company
○ Experience working across digital and TV media is a plus
- Ability to multitask and continuously prioritize projects and tasks
- Very Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with teams/employees over a wide variety of locations
- In depth knowledge of the digital advertising ecosystem:
○ Understanding of ad agencies and/or clients across the U.S.
○ Understanding of different technologies/offerings across the ad tech space
○ Understanding of the programmatic buying process
○ Understanding of the ad serving and general creative process
- Strong skills in Microsoft office, Apple Keynote, etc.
- Any graphic design experience is helpful, but not required
- Experience leading a vertical and managing teams
- Past experience in a start-up company is a plus